- Only India based citizens and organizations can apply for these awards.
- All entries submitted must accurately represent the original work done by the individual/organization and must not be altered in any way to affect the judges’ decision.
- Entries received without a fully completed entry form may be deemed invalid and not submitted to the awards judging panel.
- Do not upload any document that may be password-protected.
- Impact Guru is not liable to take any responsibility for entries that are not received, delayed, incomplete, or lost due to a technical problem.
- Impact Guru team may contact the nominee at any time during the process if any clarification is required regarding the nomination.
- Impact Guru reserves the right to withdraw entries from the judging process at any time if they do not meet the criteria or the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. In such circumstances, the decision of the jury panel will be final.
- Impact Guru reserves the right to withdraw a category and cancel the award if an insufficient number of entries have been received or quality of the entries does not meet the criteria or the entries are deemed inappropriate for any reason.
1. When is the deadline to enter a submission?
20th April 2023
2. When will the winners be announced?
On 28th April 2023 during the Impact Guru Healthcare CSR Excellence Awards online event.
3. How do I enter a category? Can I nominate for multiple categories?
Yes, submitting your entries for one or multiple categories is simple. All you have to do is fill in the nomination form online that is available on our website.
4. Can I send my entry by post, or does it need to be uploaded online?
All entries must be uploaded online only! (All you have to do is fill in the nomination form online that is available on our website.)
5. How are the awards judged?
Our jury will evaluate the entries based on measurable evidence of innovation, impact, and scalability, with a demonstrable, long-term commitment to a sustainable transformation. The opinion of the judging panel will be final.